Battle in Seattle's Note:
Simple but very delicious! Holds great at room temperature--the perfect potluck salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In boiling salted water, cook noodles until tender, five to ten minutes. Rinse in cold water until cool. Drain and toss with 1 teaspoon sesame oil and set aside.
- 2In a small saucepan over low heat, combine soy sauce and sugar. Simmer until syrupy, about ten minutes.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together the tahini, 1/4 cup sesame oil, vinegar and water and soy/sugar mixture until smooth. Season to taste with cayenne.
- 4To serve, toss noodles with dressing, green onions and sesame seeds, reserving some seeds for garnish.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Sesame Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1466.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar