Recipe by Nanny Annie
This is a good and the meat is tender. I found this recipe in an old magazine.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 -5 lbs boneless bottom round roast
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 ounces cola (Coke or Pepsi)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salt, pepper, and garlic salt; rub over surface of roast. Brown roast on all sides in vegetable oil in a dutch oven; drain off drippings.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours or until tender.