Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is a recipe from Nestle.An impressive homemade liqueur. Serve as a liqueur with coffee, or spoon over ice cream. Makes a good hostess gift.
- Combine corn syrup and sugar in a saucepot.
- Heat over medium heat stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine the boiling water with the dried coffee granules.
- Stir into sugar mixture.
- Let cool completely.
- Then stir in the vodka and the vanilla.
- Pour into a covered container.
- Keeps indefinitely.
Great tasting easy to make recipe. I strained it before pouring into a bottle since I had a bit of foam from the instant coffee. Made for Comfort Cafe Jan 2009