1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is so good. From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1Beat eggs at high speed for 2 minutes.
- 2Add sour cream, 1/3 water and next 2 ingredients beating well after each addition.
- 3Add cake mix, beat until blended.
- 4Beat at high speed 2 minutes.
- 5Pour into a greased and floured 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 6Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack.
- 7Cover pan with plastic wrap and freeze cake for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove from freezer.
- 9Spread Coconut Cream Cheese frosting on top of chilled cake.
- 10Cover and store in refrigerator.
- 11Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting: Beat cream cheese with butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add milk and vanilla, beating well.
- 12Gradually add sugar, beating until smooth.
- 13Stir in coconut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Sheet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.7
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 103.3 mg
- Sodium 478.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 68.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g