Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy to make pie with a delicate lemon flavor. Similar to a pecan pie in consistancy, but made with coconut.
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- Melt the butter and add it to the eggs along with the sugar. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice and coconut to this mixture.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust and bake at 400 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Pie tends to get too dark before it's done so I usually cover the edges with foil when it starts to get too brown.
- Let cool and serve.