Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is by far the best non-cook coconut cream pie I have ever tasted. And yet it is so easy to make. Be ready for people to ask for the recipe. Pie is even better the next day, so make ahead of time! <><
- Prepare and bake pie shells as directed. Let cool completely.
- Toast (2 ounces) of the coconut in the oven on broil, watch very closely.
- Mix dry pudding,Dream Whip,and the half and half in a large bowl until thick.
- Stir in the untoasted, (6 ounces) of coconut and the vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared pie shells.
- Top each pie with the Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle tops with the toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate over night if possible. Serve.