Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a delicious take on the classic Cobb salad. It's great served with crackers, celery sticks, or the dipper of your choice.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium avocado, finely chopped (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 4 pieces bacon, well browned and crumbled
- Place sour cream, blue cheese, lemon juice, salt, and worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl (not metal) and stir until well combined.
- Fold in avocado, green onions, and parsley. Transfer to a shallow serving dish, and top with bacon crumbles. Serve.