Mexican Cobb Salad
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced jicama or 1 1/2 cups celery
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Stir until blended.
- Use a clear glass serving bowl and layer one salad ingredient at a time, from lettuce through bacon.
- Serve immediately with the dressing on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!