Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from the raisin box. I prefer oatmeal cookies with old-fashioned oats.
Make and share this Classic Raisin Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter, sugars, milk, egg, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Stir flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together and add to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
I love oatmeal cookies and usually prefer the hard crisp ones. This lovely recipe has changed my opinion of soft oatmeal cookies. What a lovely treat these cookies are, soft, tender, with beautiful golden raisins and a hint of cinnamon. They were awesome. I shared them with the neighbors who came back and asked if I had anymore....great praise indeed. Thank you for sharing your recipe which has gone into my Favorites Cookbook for 2014. Made for Spring Pac 2014.