1/2 Photos of Classic Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
Tasty and easy to put together. I like having one of these when I'm hungry in between meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, milk, egg and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
- 3Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- 4Add to butter mixture; stir well. Add oats, walnuts and raisins. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake in upper third of oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g