Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty and easy to put together. I like having one of these when I'm hungry in between meals.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups long-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, milk, egg and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Add to butter mixture; stir well. Add oats, walnuts and raisins. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake in upper third of oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
I made this recipe at Christmas for my boyfriend & he said these are the best oatmeal raisin cookies he has ever had! He informed me I have now spoiled him from all other cookies of this type.
This will be a recipe I will continue to make.
How yummy are these little fellas then?!!
How simple were they to knock up too?!!
Answers....very and very!!
I loved these (probably a bit too much, judging from the amount that I ate!!)...a great recipe that will definitely get filed under winner!!
Thanks Pink, you really are a diamond for sharing this one!!
These cookies are delicious! Everyone who tried them today had real trouble stopping eating them! Simple recipe, too, and it came together fast. I used golden raisins and almond milk - otherwise made as written. I love the flavour of the golden raisins in these, it really suits them well. Thanks Pink, this is an awesome recipe! Made for 1-2-3 Hits.