Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
In 'Weber's Big Book of Grilling'
Top Review by linguinelisa
I made the marinade for 4 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin-on but since I don't have an outdoor grill I cooked them in a 400 degree oven, covered, for 1 hour. They turned out wonderful so I'm sure they would be great made on the grill.
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 4 chicken breast halves, with bone and skin (10-12 ounces each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the marinade: in a bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- Rinse the chicken breasts under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade.
- Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly; turn the bag to distribute the marinade; place in a bowl, and refrigerate 4-6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove the beasts from the bag and discard the marinade.
- Grill, bone side down, over indirect medium heat until the juices run clear and the meat is no longer pink at the bone, 30-40 minutes.
- For crisper skin, grill the breasts, skin side down, over direct medium heat during the last 5 minutes of grilling time; serve warm.