In 'Weber's Big Book of Grilling'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 4 chicken breast halves, with bone and skin (10-12 ounces each)
- 1Make the marinade: in a bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- 2Rinse the chicken breasts under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Place in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade.
- 4Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly; turn the bag to distribute the marinade; place in a bowl, and refrigerate 4-6 hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Remove the beasts from the bag and discard the marinade.
- 6Grill, bone side down, over indirect medium heat until the juices run clear and the meat is no longer pink at the bone, 30-40 minutes.
- 7For crisper skin, grill the breasts, skin side down, over direct medium heat during the last 5 minutes of grilling time; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Barbecued Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 546.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 16.2 g