Barbecued Sesame Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow dish and mix well.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Place the marinade in a small saucepan and heat to a boil, then cool.
- Place the chicken on the grill over hot coals until chicken is done and juices run clear, approximately 7 to 10 minutes per side.
- Turn and baste frequently with reserved marinade.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Marinated this a month or so ago & made it for dinner tonight. We were out of charcoal so I ended up putting them on the stovetop. Just to let everyone know- It is still awesome! I added a bit of cornstarch/water mixture to the sauce at the end and wow! It tasted like something from a chinese resturant. Thanks so much for sharing! This will be on our regular rotation.