Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Southern Living; my dad's favorite drink.
Make and share this Clam Diggers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 quarts Clamato juice
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- fresh ground pepper
- celery rib
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Serve over ice; sprinkle each serving with pepper and garnish with celery stalks.
Ooh Baby!! This was some kind of good. Like a really jazzed up Bloody Mary. I like the flavor of the Clamato juice. We served this at our houseboat party. Made for a very festive night. Our guests certainly enjoyed it. Thanks Nurse Di.
This was one of the drinks I served at our shrimp boil. Very tasty and the clam/tomato juice had a super flavor. Very sassy and went well with the seafood. My guests sure seemed to enjoy it as they drank every single drop. Thanks for another great one.