Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe (or at least its original) in the July 2008 Taste of Home cookbook, Picnics, Potlucks & Barbecues. It's a very dressed up lemonade!
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters Mountain Dew soda, chilled (I've used Squirt, as well.)
- In 2 large pitchers or a large punch bowl, combine the lemonade, OJ, sugar, vanilla extract & water.
- Gently stir in the soda & enjoy!
What a wonderful punch!!! I made 1/8 of the recipe for just myself and it still made a lot, lasted all afternoon. The only changes I made was to us Sprite Zero and just a dash of sugar. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Newest Tag Game.