This recipe fills two big pitchers or a punch bowl and it is so refreshing.
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (good) (optional)
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- In two large pitchers or a large punch bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Gently stir in soda.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation