Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taste great and whips up fast!
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas, trimmed
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- Whisk juice, teriyaki sauce, 2 tablespoons water, ketchup and cornstarch in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers and snow peas and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes or until cooked through. Stir orange juice mixture and add to skillet. Boil for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice.