From Cooking Healthy Across America. I love to double or triple the recipe for school and freeze the extras. Just reheat in the toaster or microwave for a minute or two until piping hot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml quick oats (not instant)
- 59.14 ml whole wheat flour
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cinnamon (I like a little more)
- 473.18 ml buttermilk
- 118.29 ml liquid egg substitute
- 59.14 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1Mix together oats, flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 2In another bowl, mix buttermilk, egg, applesauce, and butter.
- 3Pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days.
- 5Coat skillet or equivalent with spray and place on medium heat.
- 6Add 1/4 cup batter at a time to make pancakes.
- 7Cook on one side until tiny bubbles form along edges.
- 8Flip and cook another 3-5 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 421.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g