Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Quick, easy and healthy way to serve fish
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- salt and pepper
- 1 large lime
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, whip cilantro, the juice from the lime and 1/4 cup butter until well mixed.
- Melt 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp oil in skillet on medium high heat.
- Add tilapia fillets and cook 3 minutes per side or until flaky.
- Top fish with cilantro lime butter and serve on a bed of rice.