Recipe by Fotomagik
There are many ways to make meatloaf & meatballs. Here's my recipe, give it a try!
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingedients and mix thoroughly. Form mixture into loaf or meatballs 2 1/2" diameter.
- For meatloaf, form lines on top of loaf and fill with catsup. Bake meatloaf at 375 deg for approx 1 hour.
- For meatballs, fry on stovetop in olive oil until golden brown. Meatballs taste yummy when added to your favorite.
- sauce and allowed to cook extra time in the sauce.