photo by cconnors19
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
1 Meatloaf and pot of meatballs
- 1 lb meatloaf mix (ground beef, pork, and veal)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Prehead oven to 375 degrees (F).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (I prefer to use my stand up mixer).
- Form into a loaf and place in a greased loaf pan or glass baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Enjoy your meatloaf.
- Cut the leftovers up into one inch cubes and place in a pot of your favorite tomato sauce.
- Refridgerate overnight.
- Cook your "meatloaf meatballs" on low heat for 1 1/2 - 2 hours and serve over pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!