Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Christmas Holiday Rum Balls with maraschino cherries, pecans and corn syrup to add a delightful twist to the standard recipe. Storing them for up to seven days improves the flavor. (Recipes from www.101lifestyle.com)
- 828.06 ml vanilla wafer crumbs
- 354.88 ml confectioners' sugar (divided)
- 236.59 ml finely chopped pecans
- 59.14 ml unsweetened cocoa
- 78.07 ml fine chopped maraschino cherry
- 78.07 ml rum
- 78.07 ml corn syrup
- Mix wafer crumbs with 1 cup of the confectioners sugar, pecans and cocoa and cherries.
- Stir in rum and corn syrup.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll balls on remaining sugar.
- Store in tightly covered container. Refrigerate.