1/4 Photos of Christmas Fudge Wreath - Rachael Ray
This is a recipe from Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals. I know those TV chefs make things look easy but this really is easy. There's no way to mess it up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 9 ounces butterscotch chips (3/4 of a 12-ounce bag)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces walnut halves
- 1/2 cup currants (a couple of handfuls) (optional)
- candied red cherries, for garnish
- green glazed cherries, for garnish
- 1Lightly grease a 8-inch cake pan with softened butter.
- 2Place a heavy pot on the stove and preheat it over low heat.
- 3Add chips and milk and stir until chips are melted and milk combined.
- 4Save the empty condensed milk can.
- 5Stir in vanilla and remove fudge from heat.
- 6Add nuts and currants and stir in immediately.
- 7Cover empty condensed milk can with plastic food wrap and center it in the greased cake pan.
- 8Spoon fudge into pan around can, making sure to recenter can if it drifts.
- 9The fudge will set up almost immediately.
- 10Garnish can only be added in the first minute or 2 the fudge is in the pan, so work quickly.
- 11Decorate your wreath with"holly" made from cut candied red and green cherries.
- 12A wreath left plain can be garnished with a pretty fabric bow when serving.
- 13Chill covered in the refrigerator and slice fudge very thin when ready to serve, as a little goes a long way.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Fudge Wreath - Rachael Ray
Serving Size: 1 (1295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2949.4
- Calories from Fat 1555
- Total Fat 172.7 g
- Saturated Fat 75.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 373.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 321.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.9 g
- Sugars 286.8 g
- Protein 43.2 g