Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know what else to call this! My mom made this every year for Christmas Eve to go with our clam chowder dinner. It is so good and hard to stop eating. I like it year round, but it just makes me think of Christmas thanks to mom!
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese (I have used the fresh and dried)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- chopped nuts, to roll it in
- Mix all ingredients except the nuts, till well incorporated.
- Form into a ball and roll in chopped nuts (we always used walnuts).
- Cover and store in fridge till used (should make this a couple of hours in advance to give the flavor time to develop).