Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We make these each Christmas. This recipe is based on the many versions of the best recipes I have found.
- Cream butter and sugars in bowl of electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in egg substitute and extracts.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt until evenly mixed and then add to butter/sugar mixture and blend well.
- Divide dough into 4 portions and chill at least 1 hour.
- Roll dough on floured board to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut out shapes and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes.