1/2 Photos of Chocolate Wows
Cookies from 3 kinds of chocolate and pecans and a dollar store cookbook to boot!! These are good to say the least....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 325°.
- 2Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 3In small bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- 4In heavy saucepan melt chocolate and butter over low heat stirring until smooth.
- 5Remove from heat and cool.
- 6In large bowl beat at medium speed, eggs and sugar until light and lemony colored, about 2 minutes.
- 7Reduce to low speed and add cooled chocolate mixture, flour mixture and vanilla.
- 8Beat just until blended.
- 9Increase speed to medium and beat 2 minutes.
- 10With wooden spoon, stir in pecans and chips.
- 11Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- 12With back of spoon, spread batter into 2 inch rounds.
- 13Bake until tops are shiny and cracked, about 13 minutes.
- 14If doing 2 sheets at once, rotate between racks at about 6 minutes.
- 15Cool 10 minutes on sheet then transfer to rack to cool totally.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Wows
Serving Size: 1 (1001 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.9
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 40.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g