1/1 Photo of Chocolate Walnut Fudge Brownies
Another favorite mum got from Woman's Weekly. Very easy to make and they keep for ages. They can even be frozen for up to 2 months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- 2Grease a 20cm square cake pan and line the base with greaseproof paper.
- 3Melt chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over low heat.
- 4Stir in sugar and eggs one at a time and beat well with a spoon.
- 5Stir in sifted flour and walnuts.
- 6Pour into cake pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Cool in the pan and then cut into squares or bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Walnut Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g