Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another favorite mum got from Woman's Weekly. Very easy to make and they keep for ages. They can even be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Grease a 20cm square cake pan and line the base with greaseproof paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in sugar and eggs one at a time and beat well with a spoon.
- Stir in sifted flour and walnuts.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool in the pan and then cut into squares or bars.