1 hr 10 mins
this came in my email described as "Intense, heavenly chocolate is all you'll think about when you taste this dessert, though it's packed with all the good things found in tofu. Make sure the tofu is smooth before adding the chocolate mixture." this keeps refrigerated for up to 2 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree tofu in a food processor, scraping down the sides as needed, until completely smooth.
- 2Combine chocolate and cocoa in a medium bowl.
- 3Add boiling water and stir with a wooden spoon until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- 4Stir in vanilla and orange zest.
- 5Mix in splenda, a little at a time, until smooth.
- 6Add the chocolate mixture to the processor; puree until smooth and well blended, scraping down the sides as needed.
- 7pour into six pudding or custard cups.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Tofu Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g