Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
this came in my email described as "Intense, heavenly chocolate is all you'll think about when you taste this dessert, though it's packed with all the good things found in tofu. Make sure the tofu is smooth before adding the chocolate mixture." this keeps refrigerated for up to 2 days.
- Puree tofu in a food processor, scraping down the sides as needed, until completely smooth.
- Combine chocolate and cocoa in a medium bowl.
- Add boiling water and stir with a wooden spoon until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and orange zest.
- Mix in splenda, a little at a time, until smooth.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the processor; puree until smooth and well blended, scraping down the sides as needed.
- pour into six pudding or custard cups.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.