1/6 Photos of Chocolate Sin Trifle
9 hrs 20 mins
Ultra-decadent and ultra-easy! Break this one out on special occasions or when you want to wow a crowd! Prep time includes refrigeration time! recipe courtesy allrecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 packages brownie mix (or use homemade)
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped cream, , thawed
- 2 (12 ounce) containers frozen whipped cream, , thawed
- 1 chocolate candy bar (I use Lindt or Cadburry's: orange and raspberry flavoured work very well)
- strawberries (optional) or cherries (optional) or raspberries (optional)
- nuts (optional) or Heath candy bar, crunched up (optional)
- 1Prepare brownie according to package directions (or use homemade), and cool completely.
- 2In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk.
- 3Mix until smooth, then fold in the 2 containers of 8-ounce whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- 4In a trifle bowl, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping (I have a big trifle bowl- you may need to cut recipe in half!).
- 5If using any optional ingredients, place on top of brownie layer.
- 6Repeat layers.
- 7Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish.
- 8Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
- 9Note: You can use non-fat ingredients and never know the difference.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Sin Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.6
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 438.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g