Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
If I want to get my dh to do something he HATES to do all I have to do is make him this pie. He becomes putty in my hands! hehehehe
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 5 1⁄2 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Mix all together and pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
- Sit back and reap the rewards of your hard work! lol.
Yummy!! Made this for 4th of July and I only got the scraps, because it went so fast. :)
Very nice pie.I added an extra egg for volume and yes it did take alittle longer to cook but the crust was not over done.This is not heavy like say,a brownie pie.I really enjoyed the flavor as well as the light lexture of this dessert. thanks Candace
Perfect! Made it as a gift and it's now a thing of the past. Thanks for the great recipe (I even used a generic pie shell...shhhhh :). Amy