Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is really good. Needs to be in the freezer 3-4 hours before serving.
- 3 ounces bakers semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 raspberry spreadable fruit
- 3 1⁄4 cups Cool Whip, thawed 8 ounce tub
- 2 tablespoons water
- 36 fresh raspberries
- 2 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- Melt the chocolate with 1/4 Cup water in microwave on high for 1 - 1 1/2 minutes or heat on stove on low stirring constanty until almost melted; remove from heat and stir until completely melted. (Mixture will be very thick).
- Beat chocolate, cream cheese, and 1/4 Cup fruit spread.
- Immediately stir in 2 1/2 Cups Cool Whip until smooth.
- Sprad in a 8 or 9 in pie plate.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from freezer, let stand for 15 minutes.
- Briefly heat and stir remaining 1/4 Cup fruit spread 2 Tablespoons of water until well blended.
- Spread remaining cool whip on top of cheesecake, drizzle with fruit/water mixture. Top with fresh raspberries and crushed chocolate cookie wafers.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.