Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is the recipe that I use for a quick everyday cake, tastes great, and very easy to make.
Top Review by 5hungrykids
This is a very good and easy dessert to make. My husband thought they were rich but I didn't think so. They are a cross between brownies and chocolate cake. I used 2 ounces of semisweet chocolate since that's what I had and I also used milk chocolate chips for the top. I will definately make this again when I need a fast dessert. Thanks for the recipe.
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Set oven to second lowest position.
- Grease an 8-inch square or round pan.
- In the microwave melt chocolate squares; cool 10 minutes.
- In a bowl combine the flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat egg and sugar until well combined.
- Beat in the water and oil.
- Stir in melted chocolate and dry ingredients; mix until blended.
- Pour batter into greased pan then sprinkle chocolate chips over batter.
- Bake for 32-38 minuntes or until cake tests done.