- 3⁄4 cup hot fudge topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the fudge topping into bottom of crust.
- Place in freezer 10 minutes.
- Whisk peanut butter and milk in a large bowl until well blended.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.
- Gently spoon over chocolate layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping.