Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chocolate and peanut butter....need I say more! This was just sent to me, and I will be making this this coming week. Sounds like heaven!!
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) box puff pastry, thawed and divided
- 1 cup nestle swirled peanut butter and milk chocolate chips, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400º. Grease a baking sheet.
- Unfold one pastry sheet on baking sheet. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup chips to 1/2-inch of the edges.
- Combine cream cheese, peanut butter, egg, powdered sugar and flour in a small bowl until smooth.
- Dollop mixture over chips and pastry, and carefully spread to within 1/2-inch of the edges.
- Dampen the edges of pastry with water using a pastry brush.
- Cut remaining pastry sheet into 1-inch strips. Placing them in a lattice fashion one inch apart. Trim off the excess where needed.
- Press ends of lattice to seal.
- Bake for 20-25 min or until golden brown.
- Place remaining 1/3 cup chips over filling between lattice strips while still hot out of the oven.
- Let stand for 10 minute Cut into pieces and serve warm.