Club Cracker Squares
- Ready In:
- 1 box keebler Club crackers
- 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Grease or spray a 9x13 pan lightly.
- Line bottom of pan with Club Crackers.
- Melt margarine in sauce pan then add sugars and graham cracker crumbs and milk.
- Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture over crackers then put another layer of Club Crackers on top of that.
- Pour remaining mixture over crackers.
- Top this with one more layer of crackers.
- Melt topping ingredients and pour over top layer of crackers.
- Put in refrigerator and chill overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Trust me, sounds kind of strange, but it is SOOOO good! I do think it should be called candy-it is quite rich. I cut the pan into 1 inch squares and took them to my family holiday gathering. Everyone loved them! After reading the instructions again, I notice I only used 2 layers of crackers, not 3. It was still YUM!