Old School-Deja Vu Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
photo by ~*Miss Diggy*~
- Ready In:
1 13x9 inch pan
- Mix first 5 ingredients together with a heavy duty mixer.
- Meanwhile, melt the milk chocolate on stovetop.
- Spread in a 13x9 inch pan and top with the melted milk chocolate.
- Chill; cut into squares upon serving.
- *Forthe Old School Deja Vu effect: serve each square in a muffin/cupcake paper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Welcome! I joined this website in 2001, as a new wife and Mom of a 1 y/o and I was 28 yrs old and did not know about cooking. I found this website cause I searched the web and wanted to find a good recipe for carrots! I found that recipe and so much more here over the years. I learned so much from this website and opened up my eyes to other recipes. I now am 46 y/o. I am now divorced and my then 1 y/o son is now a Marine. I have a wonderful man in my life that loves and appreciates my cooking and I thank this site for all of its help. I still come here for recipes. I hope you like my recipes and your family enjoys them also....there is many here and I love to pass them on.