Graham Cracker Bars
I love these, my grandma used to make these during the holidays. I remember going over to their house and always trying to sneak a couple of squares before dinner.
- Ready In:
- 4 -8 graham crackers
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup chopped nuts, pecans are good
- 1 (8 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- Line a 10x15 pan with foil.
- Cover with a single layer of graham crackers.
- Mix the sugar and butter in a sauce pan. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour over the graham crackers, sprinkle with the nuts and then the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees farenheit for 5 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into 2 inch squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION