1/1 Photo of Chocolate Mint Tea
I drink this tasty yumminess at work in the winter whenever I need a mental and physical pick-me-up. The only difference is that I (have to) use hot water and coffee creamer instead of the milk (for convenience's sake) and I use sugar-free cocoa mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 mint-flavored herbal tea bags
- 6 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons hot chocolate powder
- 1In a saucepan, heat the milk with tea bags until not quite boiling.
- 2Remove from heat, cover, and steep for about three minutes.
- 3Strain out the tea bags.
- 4Pour out into 6 mugs and then stir in one tablespoon of chocolate powder into each mug.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Tea
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 260.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint-flavored herbal tea bags