1/1 Photo of Chocolate Mint Tea
I drink this tasty yumminess at work in the winter whenever I need a mental and physical pick-me-up. The only difference is that I (have to) use hot water and coffee creamer instead of the milk (for convenience's sake) and I use sugar-free cocoa mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 mint-flavored herbal tea bags
- 6 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons hot chocolate powder
- 1In a saucepan, heat the milk with tea bags until not quite boiling.
- 2Remove from heat, cover, and steep for about three minutes.
- 3Strain out the tea bags.
- 4Pour out into 6 mugs and then stir in one tablespoon of chocolate powder into each mug.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Tea
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 260.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint-flavored herbal tea bags