Garden Mint Tea
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- Tear off a handful of tea leaves.
- Bring water to a boil and pour over the leaves.
- Allow to steep for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove leaves and add honey to taste.
- Place ice cubes in glasses and pour hot tea over them.
- The tea can also be made by the pitcher by using one quart of water and a 1/2 cup of tea leaves. Place a quart of ice cubes in a pitcher and pour hot tea over them after the leaves have been removed and honey added.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I signed up to be a Pampered Chef consultant and that's what led me to Recipezaar for recipes to use in my demos. I have since gotten more into cooking and am adding more food gifts to my christmas gift list as gift basket gifts. When I'm not in the kitchen, I raise and show Rottweilers. I exhibit in conformation like you would see on TV at Westminster and in herding (sheep and ducks)and general promoting of good canine citizens with 4H and the general public. Several of the 4H kids have borrowed my dogs for their projects because they either didn't have a dog or for some reason they couldn't bring ther dogs to the meeting and 4H fairs.