Recipe by tomoko matsunaga
Yumm!! I made this tonight and really yummy especialy when it's cold night like tonight!
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180c. Lightly grease an 8-cup capacity ovenproof bowl or pudding bowl.
- Sift flour and 2 tablespoons cocoa into prepared bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup sugar. Add milk. Stir until well combined.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cocoa in a small bowl. Sprinkle over surface of pudding.
- Gently pour boiling water over the back of a large metal spoon to cover surface of pudding. Dot with butter. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Dust with icing sugar and serve with double cream or ice-cream.