Light Chocolate Fudge Orange Cream Pudding
You won't believe it is a LIGHT dessert! Excellent creamy flavour, easy to make.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package jello fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon orange extract or 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 2 cups ultra light whipped topping (500ml)
- Pour milk, orange juice and extract into a medium bowl.
- Stir in pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes, stand for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Terrific! But the lightest thing I used was 2% milk. I doubled it and wasn't sure how to convert the whipped topping. Recipe says cups/ml and my packages said oz/g. sigh. So I TASTED it a few times, which was totally worth it! I ended up using 1 and a half 8 oz cartons. I took it to a family party and got many compliments, questions, and requests for the recipe. I sprinkled the top with mini chocolate chips. Great stuff! Yum! Reviewed for ZWT4.1Reply
see 9 more