Muhallabia, Lebanese Almond Cream Pudding
I have never made this recipe. I posted it in answer to a request. Please post a review if you try it.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- pistachios (optional, to garnish) or almonds (optional, to garnish)
- Blend ground rice in a 1/4 cup of milk.
- Bring remainder of milk to a boil and blend in the ground rice mixture, salt & sugar.
- Stir constantly until the mixture bubbles gently (medium high heat).
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stir frequently lower heat if necessary so the mixture cooks slowly Add ground almonds and blend until smooth.
- Add rose water.
- Remove from heat and stir occasionally until the mixture cools slightly.
- Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with nuts (optional).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation