Yum Yum Ice Cream Pudding
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in baking dish in microwave or oven.
- Mix cracker crumbs with melted butter and place into 350°F oven. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix pudding with milk.
- Add softened ice cream to pudding and milk and mix well with mixer.
- Remove crumbs and reserve 1 cup.
- Spread crumbs in bottom of dessert bowl.
- Add pudding to bowl and top with reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> It has taken me a long time to update this page, but this website has been one that I go to every single day (okay, maybe every other day, but you get the idea), so I finally decided I should share a little about myself and my family. I am a Registered Nurse part-time and a full-time mother of two beautiful daughters. My husband I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary this year. Being with my family is a great joy to me and cooking for them is a pleasure! I love to try new foods and I am fortunate that so does everyone else in the family (well, except the 5 year old who is "picky" - but at least occasionally starting to try new foods!). RecipeZaar helps me explore new food and has given me many yummy "repeat" recipes that have become "standard" in our home. Thanks to everyone who posts, reviews and shares tips on this website. Thanks, too, to those who maintain RecipeZaar's website - all your hard work and attention to detail are what set this site way above any other recipe site. It is great to have a "world wide cookbook" at my fingertips!!