Pineapple Cream Pudding
photo by Julie Bs Hive
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- Measure milk in 4 cup glass measuring cup.
- Stir in pudding mix and pineapple.
- Microwave (high) uncovered for 5 and 1/2 minutes or until mixture starts to bubble, stirring once or twice during last half of cooking time.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!