Recipe by ~Bliss~
"Makes Great Holiday Fudge"
Top Review by raniyvette
I thought I ruined this because it would never set up. It was very saucy after boiling and stirring it. Then, I just left it on the counter for a half hour then put it in the fridge to cool. It came out perfectly! Not too thick or thin and it tastes delicious!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 7 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 pinches salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the above ingredients to a full boil.
- Boil 3 minutes.
- Beat by hand until consistency of soft fudge, or stiff enough to spread on a cake.
- To make fudge, add nuts, turn out onto waxed paper, and cut into squares.
- If mixtures becomes too stiff, a few drops of water will restore to spreading consistency.
- **Note: You use 1/2 Cup plus 1 teaspoon of butter.