1 hr 15 mins
This Chocolate Eclair Cake is so simple. Once you make it, your family will ask for it again and again! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. This travels well, and is a big hit at parties and picnics. Cook and prep times are approximate, depending on altitude, oven, etc.
My Private Note
cake, c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter, water and flour in pot on medium heat till it comes to a boil then remove from heat.
- 2The mixture should form a ball when stirred.
- 3Add the 4 eggs one at a time, stirring by hand.
- 4Spread mixture on sprayed or greased 8 x 12 pan and bake at 400 for 20- 25 min.
- 5(should be golden brown) Let cool.
- 6Mix the pudding mix with the milk and cream cheese with electric mixer till well blended and spread over cooled crust.
- 7Cover with whipped cream or cool whip type topping.
- 8Top with shaved chocolate, semi sweet works well.
- 9Cut into squares and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eclair Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1712 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2981.1
- Calories from Fat 1992
- Total Fat 221.3 g
- Saturated Fat 129.6 g
- Cholesterol 1430.0 mg
- Sodium 2130.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 170.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 80.7 g