Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This Chocolate Eclair Cake is so simple. Once you make it, your family will ask for it again and again! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. This travels well, and is a big hit at parties and picnics. Cook and prep times are approximate, depending on altitude, oven, etc.
- Place butter, water and flour in pot on medium heat till it comes to a boil then remove from heat.
- The mixture should form a ball when stirred.
- Add the 4 eggs one at a time, stirring by hand.
- Spread mixture on sprayed or greased 8 x 12 pan and bake at 400 for 20- 25 min.
- (should be golden brown) Let cool.
- Mix the pudding mix with the milk and cream cheese with electric mixer till well blended and spread over cooled crust.
- Cover with whipped cream or cool whip type topping.
- Top with shaved chocolate, semi sweet works well.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.