Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
this is a awesome recipe for the holiday's and very easy. anyone will love this. it is from my grandmother.
- 2 (192.77 g) box instant vanilla pudding
- 473.18 ml milk (cold)
- 453.59 g Cool Whip
- 411.06 g graham crackers
topping (or you can use chocolate frosting)
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml cocoa
- 59.14 ml evaporated milk
- 118.29 ml butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- combine pudding and milk.
- fold cool whip into pudding/milk mixture.
- cover bottom of 9x13 pan with graham crackers.
- pour 1/2 of the mixture onto crackers.
- add another layer of crackers on top.
- pour rest of mixture onto top layer of crackers. you can add a third layer of crackers if you wish, i prefer not to.
- bring sugar, milk, and cocoa to good boil, cook 1 minute. add butter and vanilla.stir until a little cooled, pour over crackers. (i added some graham cracker crumbs on top while the chocolate was still hot) refrigerate until Chocolate has hardened a bit, or over night. serve chilled. keep leftovers refrigerated.