Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so tasty I can't resist them. These only take a couple of minutes to make, so I put them out when I have company over. If you are already melting chocolate for another recipe, this is a great way to use up the leftover chocolate.
- 24 caramels
- 1⁄2 lb melting chocolate or 1⁄2 lb chips
- 24 toothpicks
- 1 piece wax paper
- 1⁄2 cup candy sprinkles or 1⁄2 cup nuts
- Unwrap each carmel square and Place a toothpick or party pick in each one.
- Melt chocolate according to directions.
- Dip each carmel square in melted chocolate.
- Dip in topping of your choice.
This was so easy to make and yet so delicious! The guys loved these, thanks!