1/2 Photos of Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Dine & Dish's Note:
These are simple and delicious cookies. Sure to satisfy that chocolate craving! I received this recipe from a friend of mine a long time ago, and it has been a family favorite ever since!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave 1 cup of chocolate morsels in microwave safe bowl on high power for 1 minute; stir.
- 2Microwave at additional 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- 3Let cool.
- 4Combine Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt in small bowl.
- 5Beat Granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until crumbly.
- 6Beat in melted chocolate.
- 7Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 8Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 9Stir in remaining morsels.
- 10Cover; refrigerate until firm.
- 11Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 12Shape firm dough into 1 1/2 inch balls; roll in powdered sugar.
- 13Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 14Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still slightly soft.
- 15Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (988 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1607.7
- Calories from Fat 601
- Total Fat 66.8 g
- Saturated Fat 39.4 g
- Cholesterol 206.6 mg
- Sodium 591.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 235.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 167.4 g
- Protein 17.5 g