1/2 Photos of Chocolate Crescent Roll
This is a delicious, simple dessert recipe that I adapted with Pillsbury crescent rolls. I whipped it up one weeknight, and it baked while we ate dinner. It's best served warm, and it's moist & chocolate-y. This could also be a nice sweet treat for a brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375ºF.
- 2In small bowl, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- 3Cut in 1 tablespoon butter until crumbly; set aside.
- 4Unroll crescent dough; firmly press perforations to seal.
- 5Sprinkle with 2/3 cup chocolate chips, nuts and 3/4 of the streusel mixture.
- 6Starting at long side, roll up the dough; pinch edge to seal.
- 7Place in greased pan; I use a regular-sized loaf pan.
- 8Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with remaining streusel.
- 9Bake at 375°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- 10Cool 10 minutes.
- 11While cooling, melt remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips, and spread or drizzle on top of crescent roll.
- 12Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crescent Roll
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 200.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 4.3 g