Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Personally I prefer the candy, but these are always a hit at adult parties. Very decadent.
- 28.34 g dark Creme de Cacao
- 14.17 g vodka
- 4.92 ml chocolate syrup
- 4.92 ml cherry brandy
- maraschino cherry (to garnish)
- Shake crème de cacao and vodka with ice.
- Strain over ice in an old fashioned glass.
- Float chocolate syrup and cherry brandy.
- Garnish with a marachino cherry.
This has a great taste but it was too sweet for me. Next time I'll use more vodka. I put the cherry in the bottom. Thanks Peace :) Made for Holiday tag game